5 SIMPLE STEPS TO GETTING LARA STONE'S BODY BY THIS SUMMER



1. Cut your Fitness First card in half - unless you enjoy feeling like a rat in a wheel. Plus, the only reason I joined in the first place was for the pilates and yoga classes and they are TERRIBLE. Too many people, too much irritation, definitely not the place to find your inner zen.

2. Leave your car in the garage and jump on your bike. Your legs and the environment will thank you. If you need some inspiration BMX bandits is always a good starter. No wonder Nicole Kidman became such a big star.

3. Get outdoors. The best things in life are free and the way I clear my head every single morning is by jogging through the botanical gardens, down to the harbour, around Mrs. Macquaries chair, NSW art gallery and across The Domain. It is on these picture perfect mornings I am reminded why I live in Sydney and have not yet ditched it for the depths of Paris or New York.


4. Yes, most good exercise is free but how many times have you exerted yourself so much you have almost cried? This is where my personal trainer Darren comes in. If you are serious about your LS physique you need this man in your life. Another one of my indulgences I probably can't afford but I believe is worth every cent, is a 30 minute session with the punisher in Moore Park once a week. $35 for half an hour of non stop pain - what are you waiting for? He is waiting by the phone holding a pair of boxing gloves and a whip - 0424 427 758.

5. So by now you are probably looking at least a little fierce and you will have guys falling over themselves just to buy you a drink. Although I do endorse healthy eating I also recommend drinking which instigates dancing all night long WHICH RESULTS IN YOU ACHIEVING YOUR LS BODY.