JUST LAY DOWN AND LISTEN

Music and coffee in bed. Lazy Saturday nights under covers and Sunday mornings waking up late. Plane trips. Walking the streets. The below songs have been repeating in my ears a little too regularly. I do have to admit - I have amazing friends with amazing music taste. Every day they inspire me to listen to something new. Whether it's preparing to win pod wars, making the perfect playlist for lying around or background music for Balderdash, we're always trying to enhance our listening pleasure. Here's a playlist to old loves, new loves and good friends.


1. Soul Man - Sam & Dave
2. Every Day Is Like Sunday - The Smiths
3. Best Friend - The Drums
4. Ecstasy - jj
5. Love Train - The Ojays
6. Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
7. I Can't Go For That - Hall & Oates
8. Angel Dust - Gill Scott Heron
9. Poison Ivy - The Paramounts
10. Blue Ridge Mountains - Fleet Foxes