APARTMENT THERAPY


Having just found a lovely new place to nest, the main thing on my mind is how i will decorate. It is sure to be a challenge. My new apartment isn't exactly spacious. It has 'cute' going for it and it's Art Deco-ness gives me something to work with.

Though I'm not exactly the richest of humans and i don't see the point in spending your whole paycheck on rent when there are plenty more exiting things to blow your clams on. Besides, I need to complete my 'Missoni Home' collection someday and those fluffy zig-zagged beach towels are winking at me every time I walk by the store.

So I have been researching SMALL homes in the hope of some inspiration. My friend who has also recently moved into a little place (theirs is much more spacious and modern than ours) put me onto Apartment Therapy website. It runs a yearly competition called 'Small Cool' and showcases some of the most functional and stylish homes I have seen yet.