LUCKY ME

Photo by Como

So, I'm not usually a beer drinker (cider's my game) but on Friday night while stuffing my face with chicken and coriander dumplings, pork bun's, braised eggplant, smashed cucumber salad, hand-stretched fried noodles and pork and chive dumplings I was really enjoying swigging on this cute little Buddah beer bottle.

My friend bought the 'Lucky' beer at the corner bottle shop for 20 bucks for six laughing, round-bellied Buddah's. They went perfectly with the delicious and incredibly cheap feast we enjoyed at Dumpling And Noodle House. This place is amazing. It's best with a large group so you can try as many dishes as possible.

After devouring all of our food it only cost $55 for 5 full people! We recommend the cucumber salad, it's so refreshing for a hot summer night but you cant go past the noodles, peek through a window to the kitchen and you can see them getting freshly sliced and hand-stretched! Food like this makes me exited to live in such a multicultural place.

Thanks Chinatown for enlightening me!

Dumping and Noodle House
Chinatown, Shop 7/8 Quay St. Haymarket
(02) 9281 9051